Innovational entrepreneurship should get more attention and support from the society, as entrepreneurs that create innovative products challenge the existing markets by introducing new technologies and new ways of using the existing ones.
Employees of ITMO University understand and appreciate like nobody else the contribution of innovative spinoffs to the development of society and economy, as well as modern technologies and science. Therefore, at ITMO University the Innovation Office has managed to organize a full cycle of services to support both startups and spinoffs of ITMO University that are willing to or are already engaged in innovative entrepreneurship.
The main directions of our activity are as follows:
1. Informational and consulting services:
- organization of trainings and internships devoted to the entire range of issues connected with development and management of an innovational enterprise;
- acceleration programs for startups;
- assistance with the registration and legal protection of intellectual property;
- implementation of financial and technological audits;
- search for potential partners for the development and implementation of business projects;
- collaboration with financial institutions and fundraising to attract financial grants, seed and venture capital;
- carrying out market research and development of marketing strategy;
- assistance with the organization of technology transfer, commercialization of results of R&D that are tailor-made according to the orders from the business;
- assistance with the creation and modernization of innovative infrastructure and ecosystems of the University.
2. Scientific, innovational and production services:
- organization, assistance and participation in the conduction of applied R&D activities;
- organization, assistance and performance of engineering and technological production aimed at making a prototype or a sample of the product.
Using the tabs "Services", please, discover more about the provided services and find the contact information of relevant departments.