For the fourth time, VK-Fest, organized by Russia's largest social network Vkontakte, will hold its summer celebration.
The program of the festival is divided into 15 thematic areas: bloggers, technologies, sports, children, public, beauty and others. Visitors are invited to lectures, master classes, round tables, outdoor sports games, computer tournaments and, of course, music!
Like a year ago, ITMO University will become one of the most active participants of the event. It will be presented ITMO 2049 - the city of the future, combining entertainment, development and creativity of the coming era.
There will be several zones:
- Interactive game trampoline based on the Kinect system will make you feel not only in flight, but, for example, Mario, jumping in search of a princess;
- Roboruka will propose to beat himself in "Stone, scissors, paper";
- Future professions stand, where each visitor will be able to pass a small test and find out who he becomes: emoji-interpreter, instragramoperatorom, controller of a quantum teleport or cryptocasser;
- VR-game in which using HTC Vive headsets you can check the knowledge of modern culture, the speed of reaction and the ability to stay in virtual reality;
- Workshop 3Da Vinci, where you can feel like a 3D artist;
- AR-technology will help to try on the role of cyberstyle or to build an alternative world of the future;
- University of Children with a lecture hall, workshops and an interactive zone;
- Numerous photo areas on the theme of the future city.