7th International Young Scientists Conference in Computational Science YSC 2018
The conference aims to strengthen the ties between young scientists in different countries, thus promoting future collaboration in the framework of Computational Science and major application aspects of High Performance Computing, Computer Modeling and Simulation to tackle a wide range of issues in science, industry and business.
The program will feature master classes, lectures and seminars by the world's leading scientists, including University of Amsterdam Professor Peter Sloot, ITMO University Professor Aleksander Bukhanovsky, and University of Crete Professor Angelos BIlas.
The scope includes:
- Modeling and Simulation of Complex Systems
- Multi-scale Modeling in Physical Sciences
- City Science and Urban Sustainable Development
- Computational Biomedicine
- Advanced Numerical Algorithms
- Problem Solving Environments
- Visualization, VR & AR in Computational Science
- Data-intensive Applications
- Big Data and Machine Learning
- Applied Artificial Intelligence
Learn more about the conference.